28-30 September 2021, Bucharest, Romania
2021 is a milestone in the history of ACEEEO; this year we celebrate the 30th anniversary of our foundation. This year the Annual Conference will be centered around two themes: Youth Participation, on the one hand, and Campaign- and Party Finance, on the other.
The annual conference focuses on the following issues:
- practical aspects: the role of key stakeholders (e.g. EMBs, international organizations and election officials) highlighting best practices in terms of voter education and communications;
- theoretical questions: the role and justifiability of the constitutional framework (e.g. the age limit) and the general trends related to youth participation.
Campaign and Party Finance
- how money is spent during electoral campaigns;
- how campaign- and party finance are regulated;
- transparency as a key aspect of campaign- and party finance.
For further information please visit the ACEEEO website.