The terms “ACEEEO,” “us,” “our” and “we” refer to the owner of this website. The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user or viewer of this website.
1. Limited License to Use Materials. In connection with the creation, hosting, maintenance and/or display of the website, ACEEEO uses certain ACEEEO proprietary materials or other materials licensed to ACEEEO, including, but not limited to, software, HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photographs, images, video, audio, trademarks, service marks and trade names (collectively, "materials") that are protected by copyright laws and other U.S. and international laws and treaties. All materials are provided by ACEEEO as a service to the visitors to and users of this website, and, unless otherwise authorized, may be used only for personal informational purposes and only if you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. No right, title or interest in our materials is conveyed to you. This is a limited license, not a transfer of title to our materials, and such license is subject to the following restrictions:
- You may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise exploit this website, any of its materials, or any related software without our prior written permission, which may be requested as specified in Section 2 below.
- You may not access or use the website or the materials for any commercial purpose.
- You will not permit any copying of our materials. Any unauthorized copying, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display or other use of these materials is prohibited.
- Upon receipt of permission to reproduce the material, you shall place our copyright and proprietary notices on such reproduced materials. We may revoke this limited license at any time for any or no reason. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by ACEEEO.
2. Requests for Permission. Requests for permission to use our materials should include the following information:
- A description of the material(s) for which permission to use is desired.
- The purpose for which the material(s) will be used and the manner in which it will be used.
- Your name, title, company or organization name, telephone number, fax number, email address and mailing address.
Please send all requests for permission to:
Association of European Election Officials (ACEEEO)
Vas u. 6. 1/7/A, H-1088 Budapest, Hungary
Phone/Fax: 00 36 1 786 8298
4. Links. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Access to these sites is at your own risk, and ACEEEO will have no liability arising out of or related to such websites and/or their content or for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. As a result, access to this Website is provided to our visitors and users "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. You acknowledge, by your use of this website, that your use is at your own risk. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing disclaimer may not fully apply to you. ACEEEO reserves the right to block or deny access to the website to anyone at any time for any or no reason.
7. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL IFES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF IFES IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing limitations on liability may not fully apply to you.
8. Revisions. We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this website, including the availability of any features of the website, at any time and without notice. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these terms in whole or in part, at any time and without notice. Your continued use of this website after any changes to these terms are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
9. Jurisdiction. ACEEEO controls this website from its offices within Hungary. If you access this website from outside of Hungary, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with your local laws. The terms of this website shall be governed by the laws of Hungary, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.